Health & Safety Manager
Health & Safety Manager / H&S Manager
A Health & Safety Manager / H&S Manager (with a NEBOSH certificate or currently working towards) is needed to join a world leading exhibitions and international convention centre based between Canary Wharf and London City Airport. Expect an exciting all encompassing role ensuring the smooth running of the health and safety function within this leading venue.
Hosting over 300 events a year and welcoming over 4 million visitors, from every corner of the globe, this leading venue boasts a fully flexible auditorium, catering & exhibition space and a multitude of meeting rooms, from boardrooms to a 1,000 seat theatre. Due to ongoing success they are now seeking a Health & Safety Manager / H&S Manager (NEBOSH) to manage, develop and ensure the welfare of all team members.
Joining as the Health & Safety Manager / H&S Manager (NEBOSH) you will provide key expertise and management across the business, with no two days the same expect a varied workload which includes: managing and assisting with Operational H&S, Fire Safety and medical services, conducting risk assessments (including Fire, COSHH, Manual Handling and DSE), attending planning meetings, ensuring key staff have been appointed (Fire Safety Officers / Medics), developing H&S policy, identifying training needs, managing budgets, ensuring compliance and any other related duties.
To qualify... You should be a Health & Safety Manager / H&S Manager (NEBOSH) / Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager / Health & Safety Advisor or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Health and Safety role within a busy environment;
- Experience providing training in health and safety matters to operational staff;
- Experience of carrying out audits, inspections and investigations;
- Experience of managing, coaching and improving all areas of health and safety;
- The ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of HASW act;
- A very high standard of communication skills for presentations, proposals and report writing;
- Proficiency with MS Office.
Ideally you will be first aid trained.
In return the Health & Safety Manager / H&S Manager (NEBOSH) can expect a fantastic working environment with a superb benefits package that includes, a discretionary bonus, contributory personal pension (maximum of 15%), private medical insurance cover (currently BUPA), 25 days annual leave, free onsite gym, season ticket loan scheme, cycle to work scheme, life assurance (4x salary), childcare vouchers, free onsite parking plus much more.
More searches like this
- Legal Quality Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Public Sector Quality Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Retail Quality Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Quality Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)