Paraplanner or Senior Paraplanner
An award winning well-established IFA who’s unique and modern approach to financial planning for high net worth Individuals and the employee benefit market now require a Paraplanner or a Senior Paraplanner to join it’s busy and successful team.
Candidates must be able to analysis information and conduct research for appropriate to produce articulate and appropriate suitability reports. This must be done in such a way as to ensure that the firm’s client and service propositions are delivered in an efficient and robust way, whilst maintaining high levels of risk management, operational effectiveness.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Receiving instructions during debriefings from advisers following client meetings.
- Interpreting data obtained by advisers during client meetings.
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
- Providing records to support research undertaken.
- Consolidation of client needs and objectives, together with the recommendations and course of action in a written format via suitability reports, client specific illustrations and key features document.
- Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures.
- Preparation of existing client files ready for reviews.
- Ensuring all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis.
- Carrying out research and analysing products and services that is appropriate to each client’s financial circumstances.
- Proposing and drafting financial solutions that meet each client’s goals, needs and objectives.
Relevant Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a Paraplanning role, for a financial planning organisation.
- Clear understanding of the financial planning process.
- The ability to produce professional and technical reports, to support the advice process.
- Able to work within defined business processes.
In return you will recieve a highly competitive overall package, more details upon request. Apply today!!