Personal Client Assistant - Glasgow - Reputable Wealth Management Organisation
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client offers an extensive range of services to help clients manage their wealth. Their financial advice, investment management and other services can be used separately or as an integrated service.
Having achieved an excellent reputation for the services provided, this has created the need for more excellent individuals to add further value to this ever growing business.
Role & Responsibilities
- The role of PCA supports advisers and clients alike in their goals. PCAs report to Senior PCAs or the Personal Client Assistant Manager (PCAM) within Adviser Practices.
- Adviser and Client Support for new business and client servicing
- Managing leads with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Accurate and timely data entry on to CRM
- Arranging appointments and diary management
- Preparing meeting packs for client appointments and ongoing client communication regarding follow-up and review meetings
- Call management/ Client contact
- Data Collection on client portfolios
- Checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning documents
- Submission of new business to Platform and Off-Platform administration teams
- Managing cash balances and cash movements
- Updating static information - change of name, address etc.
- Preparing valuations
- Assisting Advisers with fact find input
- Archiving documents
- Handling and administration of Incoming and Outgoing communications covering all aspects of client instruction with respect to their portfolios, general enquiries and advice related documentation
- Task and workflow management on back office system
- Awareness and ability to apply the Practice Manual methodology
- Document Management
- General ad hoc admin duties
- Liaising and working with colleagues within the Practice to ensure success and operational efficiency and profitability.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding the regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and compliance with regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous financial services experience is preferable
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT skills
- Team Player
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent record keeping and reporting capabilities
- Proactive nature to gain efficiencies
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstration of Initiative
Due to the high number of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.