Calling all Marketing Graduates
2 days left
- Full Time
Who will I be working for?
An amazing charitable organisation, who offer a friendly, supportive working environment. This is a fantastic role for a graduate calibre candidate looking for their first role in a busy marketing team.
What will I be doing?
- Progressing campaign schedules
- Contributing and collating feedback on creative concepts and copy for appeals
- Proofreading copy/phone scripts & managing/collating feedback
- Working with web team to deliver email and social media campaigns
- Sourcing and collating quotes from agencies and suppliers as required
- Checking/approving artwork, print proofs, laser proofs and SEPs
- Creating/updating campaign results spreadsheets and being involved in ongoing results evaluation
- Day to day liaison with Finance, Fulfilment Services, Postroom and external suppliers
- Briefing internal & external audiences on all activity
- Organising meetings, hotel accommodation and arranging transport as required
- Taking minutes for meetings and circulating to team
- Generating purchase orders
- Helping to ensure all campaigns meet relevant fundraising regulatory standards
What skills and experience are required
- You will be an excellent organiser
- Quick to learn and able to help the Direct Marketing Officer and wider team to "juggle" several projects at once to meet tight deadlines.
- You must have excellent communication and team working skills
- You must be able to cope under pressure whilst remaining helpful and friendly.
- You will also be able to show initiative and prioritise your workload and commitments.
- Graduate calibre
- Excellent attention to detail
Is there anything else I need to know?
This is a permanent, full time position
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.