Senior Team Leader/Coach for Industry Leading Company - £28K
We are looking for an innovative, passionate and ambitious Senior Team Leader to join the oldest and most established face-to-face fundraising company in the UK, to assist in growing and shaping their team in the Bristol and Cardiff area.
The Senior Team Leader will be involved in the day-to-day running of the street fundraising team both front and back of house. You will play a key role in the development of fundraisers and Team Leaders both on the field and in the initial training.
You will work closely with the Regional Manager to ensure a culture of success and fun but also promote a hard working environment for the team of regular giving street fundraisers.
We’re looking for:
- We are looking for an experienced Team Leader with high working standards.
- The successful candidate will have a desire to lead from the front as well as a flexible and innovative approach.
- You will be active and hands on in coaching fundraisers as well as leading a team.
- This role requires you to get involved in both fundraising and team leading.
- The role requires strong leadership, as well as a proven record of face-to-face fundraising in a growing and dynamic environment.
Please be aware, to be considered for this role you must have at least 3 months experience in a Street Fundraising Team Leading position and experience working as a Street Fundraiser.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV in response to this advert along with a brief cover letter. Alternatively, please phone us on 0207-395-1380 to discuss the position.
We look forward to hearing from you - Good Luck!