Senior Electrical Engineer - Chelmsford / London
My client is a well run, well established, electrical contractor based in Chelmsford in Essex. They undertake various electrical works in and around the Essex and Central London area. They have big plans for the coming years, this will mean expansion
Due to expansion they are recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be:-
- Covering in and around the central London area for the first 6 months then a larger area of London after that
- Providing service, maintenance and testing on fixed wiring, CCTV, emergency lighting, etc.
- Also doing quotes for small work, site surveys, signing off wiring and testing
- Working with clients such as large offices and developers in the city
- A solid electrical background
- 17th edition and testing and inspection certificates needed
- Living in the Essex / North East London area to be able to go to London as well as their office in Chelmsford in Essex
- Have experience doing electrical site surveys, quotes, reports, dealing with clients on site and dealing with multiple jobs at one time
- 32-34k basic salary
- Van, Tablet computer to write reports, benefits
- 20 days holiday (also 8 bank holidays)
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.