Audit Senior - Newly Qualified
1 day left
- Full Time
Taylor Hawkes are currently working with one of the fastest growing Top 100 firms in the UK based in Central London who are seeking a newly qualified ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Senior.
The firm are one of the fastest growing firms in the UK who have a very strong employment satisfaction programme. They hold yearly Balls, days out abroad, international secondments, multi award winning, profit share and clear progression routes. The role will report into a Partner who strongly believes in staff development and would look to fast track this position.
The role will undertake the following duties:
- 70% Audit and 30% Accounts Production
- Act as the lead on audit assignments, responsible from the planning of the audit file through to completion.
- Supervise and mentor a team of Junior Auditors.
- Assist with financial statement production.
- Majority of clients are based in Zones 1 and 2 in Central London.
This role is perfect for a newly qualified ACA or ACCA Auditor with experience within an Accountancy Practice.
You will receive the following package:
- Salary of £40,000-45,000
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- 23 days + bank holidays annual leave
- Gym Membership with one of the UK's leading gyms
- Pension Scheme
If you would like to know more about this role then please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.