B2C Sales Executive (Italian speaker)
We are looking to recruit a B2C Sales Executive (Italian Speaker) to join our Kaplan International English sales team based in West Kensington, London. This is a fast-growing team which can offer an excellent and lucrative career path for sales-driven, ambitious individuals.
Your role will involve:
- selling KIC's products to potential students in English and Italian
- responding to web enquiries, answering inbound calls, making outbound calls to warm leads and facilitating sales through effective email communication
- meeting and exceeding individual and team targets through your sales activities
- building strong customer rapport
- demonstrating excellent product knowledge
- completing all required administration and recording of sales through our CRM system and other business systems
- building strong relationships with team members and providing flexible and prompt support at all times
To succeed in this role, you will be passionate about the benefits of studying abroad (perhaps you have done it yourself), love travel and will be able to provide guidance and reassurance to our potential students - to help them decide on the most suitable study options.
In addition you will:
- have experience in a telesales role; selling in both Italian and English
- demonstrate ability to build rapport, handle objections and close sales in English and in Italian
- be a self-motivated, results oriented sales person with track record of delivering to targets
- have competent computer skills and good writing skills
- be currently based in London and able to commute to West Kensington
- experience working in the international education industry (desirable)
Salary and the perks of the job:
As a B2C Sales Executive (Italian Speaker) you will be joining a dynamic multilingual business in the high-growth industry of international education. You will benefit from exposure to sophisticated multi-channel digital marketing strategies, responsive rich-media web development and multilingual education planning and counselling across dozens of markets. Watch our video and have a look at our company and career site to find out more about us.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a £23,000 annual salary plus up to £25,000 commission and benefits. Benefits include a comprehensive pension plan, access to a subsidised café and bar, health and well-being schemes and childcare vouchers.
You will be based at our fabulous offices in Kensington Village, an attractive business complex, 5 minutes from West Kensington tube, with 2 restaurants and a subsidized bar and cafe onsite.
Application method: Please apply via our online application form with your CV and covering letter highlighting why you believe you are suitable for the role.
Closing date: Friday, 12th May, 2017
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview at our Kaplan International Head Office in West Kensington, London.