Process Engineer Medical Technology
4 days left
- Full Time
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer to join a very successful medical technology business that specialises in the design and manufacture of fine tolerance, electro-mechanical, surgical systems.
The successful Process Engineer will work within the R&D, Quality and Purchasing departments, with the aim to improve product quality and manufacturability. The Process Engineer will also be responsible for the development and implementation of new Lean Manufacturing processes to streamline business activities.
The Process Engineer will need to be able to read technical drawings, have a background working on complex electro-mechanical products and some knowledge of 3D CAD packages. It would also be beneficial if you've previously worked within the medical technology space, with some knowledge of the ISO 13485 industry standard. However, applicants with limited commercial experience but with strong relevant technical degrees will also be considered.
- A couple of years' experience in a similar Manufacturing / Process Engineer position, however graduates with strong educational backgrounds and drive will be considered
- Proven experience in developing Lean Manufacturing processes
- Ability to read complex engineering drawings (electro-mechanical)
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 medical industry regulations are advantageous
- Some experience working on a 3D CAD package would be beneficial
To be considered for this Production Engineer role, please click on Apply now.