Block Property Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Block Property Manager - London. Our Client are a highly professional and well experienced firm of Chartered Surveyors. They have a very well established property management department and are now looking for an experienced Block Property Manager.
The Role: Reporting to the Director of Property Management, you will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Managing a portfolio of leasehold properties across South West London on a day-to-day basis.
- Preparing quarterly management reports.
- Preparing the annual service charge budgets and getting them approved by the Director and Landlords.
- Producing Section 20 notices.
- Arranging and attending AGM's and Client meetings.
- Providing updates to the Clients.
- Carrying out regular site visits.
- Appointing contractors and suppliers to carry out minor and major works.
- Overseeing refurbishment projects and taking responsibility for Health and Safety compliance.
- Working with the accounts team to ensure fund are collected in a timely manner.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have at least 3 years' block property management experience and have completed level 1 of the IRPM. An understanding and good working knowledge of all the legislation and processes are essential. You will have excellent communication skills both written and oral, and will be able to prioritise your time. It would be very helpful if you have experience of a property management system such as QUBE, TRAMPS, MUS, etc. This is a very good opportunity to work for a company offering a chance to really grow your property management career.
Please only apply if you have minimum 3 years block property management experience gained from a property management company.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.