Arrears & Litigation Executive
Revive Recruitment are supporting a leading financial services organisation with their opportunities in Arrears/Collections. We are looking for experienced candidates from the financial service industry who have dealt with arrears to litigation stage. If you hold experience, then we would like to hear from you!
Position: Arrears & Litigation Executive
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum (DOE) plus excellent benefits
Our Client is seeking to recruit permanent Arrears & Litigation Executives to work within their current arrears team. The main purpose of your position will be to maximise arrears collections on behalf of their Clients. Reporting into the Arrears Management Manager or Recoveries Manager, the position will involve:
- Negotiating quality payment arrangements ensuring repayment terms are in accordance with company directives.
- Engaging with customers, supporting them through the arrears process.
- To negotiate with the customer through the repayment terms.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is delivered to all customers, adhering to regulations.
- Deal with customer enquiries and call handling targets.
- Identify accounts that need to be referred back to their Client.
The successful candidates will have:
- Collections/Arrears/Recovery experience working within the financial servicing environment.
- Proven experience of dealing with customers.
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel Software.
- Excellent administrations skills.
- Ability to work to targets in a pressurised environment.
- Up to £24,000 per annum basic salary, depending on experience.
- Performance Bonus
- 24 days holiday a years, rising to 27 days with service
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Flexi Benefits package
Keywords: Arrears, collections, recoveries, debt, management, litigation
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located on the outskirts of Chester, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service.
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies