IFA Pensions Specialist- Kent - Clients Provided - Desk Based
5 days left
- Full Time
You have the opportunity to join an award winning firm of Independent Financial Advisers with an excellent reputation for creating impartial financial solutions for both individuals and companies.
The Financial Adviser Pensions & Retirement Planning role will be suitable to someone who has experience of working as a Financial Adviser in Pensions & Retirement Planning within financial services, or an IFA or Insurance Company.
The Financial Adviser Pensions & Retirement Planning role has arisen following the increase in demand of the business. To be a successful candidate, you will be an experienced pension adviser within the financial services sector; posses strong technical knowledge, and have gained the relevant experience to apply this knowledge within role.
- You must have experience in Pensions and Retirement Planning and be well versed in DB transfers and scheme structures.
- You must have CAS Status and be Level 4 Qualified with Specialist Pension qualifications such as AF3 or G60 (or intention to study to pass)
- You will also be a good communicator and have a working knowledge of the financial services industry.
- You will have good technical knowledge and be fully computer literate.
- Ideally you wish to use this unique opportunity to widen your skills and knowledge to progress to a senior adviser or management position.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to join a dynamic team leading of Pensions and Retirement Specialists. This is an office based role in Kent.
- CAS Status and be Level 4 Qualified
- Specialist Pension qualifications such as AF3 or G60 or desire to study and pass.
You will be offered a range of employee benefits which include 23 plus days holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, 4 x Death in Service.