Finance Analyst, Property
A world-renowned restaurant chain is now seeking a newly qualified accountant to help drive the business to success. Due to an internal promotion, an Analyst position has become available in which you would be responsible for partnering with senior management to analyse and provide recommendations on a variety of property transactions.
This is an exciting time to join the business, which has achieved 44 consecutive quarters of sales growth. In the UK many new strategies are being implemented to ensure that the business continues to be market leader.
Your main duties will include:
- Driving the company's strategy to open new, profitable restaurants
- Supporting the acquisitions team on assessing new store openings
- Producing detailed finance analysis for potential relocations and closures
- Providing recommendations on lease renewals and freehold acquisitions
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Supporting the year-round audit process
To apply for this position, it is essential you possess for following:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification
- Good excel skills - pivots and v look ups
- Strong analytical skills
- Good academics (2:1 or above at university)
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a fun and lively working environment, company away days and staff training. If you are successful in this role you can expect to progress in eighteen months to two years' time.
To take advantage of this job opportunity, or for more information please contact Emma Barden on or email .