COMCAT Commercial Catering Service Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
The company is a well established Scottish based COMCAT commercial catering and refrigeration contractor that covers the whole of Scotland. They have an established client base that have been loyal many years making the company very desirable in these days of contract uncertainty. They have a very good reputation in the industry with both engineers and also clients.
They are recruiting for a COMCAT commercial catering service engineer, you will be:-
- Providing service, maintenance and a small amount of installation on gas fired and electrical commercial catering equipment
- Working on combi ovens, grills, burners, fryers, dishwasher, hot cupboards etc.
- Covering all over Scotland with a lot of the work being in the central belt area
- Working with clients such as pubs, clubs, hotels, restaurants, schools, council buildings, chain premises and small independents
- Service and maintenance experience on gas and electrical commercial catering equipment
- COMCAT gas qualifications i.e. COMCAT’s 1 and 3 as a minimum - COMCAT 5 and LPG ideally as well but not essential
- Experience with commercial dishwashers would be a major advantage
- Living ideally around the Edinburgh, Fife, Dundee, Angus area but living anywhere in Scotland will be considered
The company would also like to hear from any commercial dishwasher engineers who are looking to work for a commercial catering contractor.
- 30-32k basic
- Travel pay
- Van, phone, overtime
- 30 days holiday
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.