Block Property Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Block Property Manager - London. Our Client is a well-established, international property organisation, which operates in over 50 countries. They offer a range of property services including property management and commercial investment. They have instructed us to recruit a Property Manager to join their head office in London, reporting into the senior property team.
The Property Manager role will include:
- Responsible for the day to day management of a block property portfolio in London.
- Managing the preparation of detailed annual budget of anticipated expenditure for each property.
- Monitoring and reviewing the monthly and quarterly expenditure against the budget in conjunction with the line manager and partner.
- Liaising with Client Accounts on service charge income and expenditure.
- Authorising all invoices received for payment ensuring that the works or supply represented by the invoice has been properly incurred and satisfactorily completed or delivered.
- Ensuring that all insurance claims are properly made, estimates obtained for work and to monitor the processing of such claims through the underwriters.
- Ensuring the effective planning and management of all maintenance and repair work and monitor and control all regular maintenance contracts.
- Conducting regular inspection of all managed buildings.
- Liaise with tenants, lessees and residents associations as and when required and to attend meetings.
- Responsible for the day to day health and safety compliance.
- Understanding of section 20 notices.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have at least 2 years' block property management experience, where you have been involved in service charges, health & safety and maintenance of the properties. Please only apply if you have excellent communication and time management skills. The client is looking for someone who is looking to learn and progress there career within the organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading firm who work across the globe.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.