Fraud Prevention Officer
Do you have experience dealing with Fraud in a financial services environment? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with a leading Retail Finance company?
We are currently recruiting for a number of Fraud Prevention Officers to be based near the centre of Cardiff on a permanent basis. Our client, a leading retail finance provider, is currently undergoing a period of extensive growth and are looking for the very best candidates to fill these positions.
The purpose of the role will be to work through retail finance applications and complete the necessary fraud prevention checks, as well as the following:
- Applying security checks and making lending decisions in accordance with the company's lending policies & procedures
- Work to agreed SLAs and escalate priority cases to enhance customer experience
- To review applications and identify potential cases of both first and third party fraud in order to mitigate fraud losses
- Act as a CIFAS and SIRA fraud contact and ensure accurate reports of fraud to the relevant databases
- Self-motivated and takes accountability for own workloads with minimal supervision when required
- Support Fraud Prevention Manager in daily role and ensure fraud losses are kept to a minimum
- Work in accordance with the Financial Crime Team highlighting any potential fraud issues and referring appropriate cases when required
- Review Pep's & Sanction cases (Level 2) in preparation for Level 3 sign off
You must have previous experience in dealing with fraud and CIFAS/SIRA, and be flexible enough to work shifts between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, as well as one in five Saturdays.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and bonus package, and have the opportunity to work for one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in Cardiff.