Day Concierge for 5 Residential Building
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a Residential Concierge opportunity?
Can you deliver the highest levels of customer care?
Would you like to be based at a brilliant London development?!
As Concierge, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents and guests at this stunning development. You will be the main point of contact for all queries and excited by the prospect of being the face of the development. You will enjoy anticipatingresident needs and ensuring that their expectations are met and where possible, exceeded!A background in working at prestigious, mixed use residential developments or 5-star hotels is preferable.
- Meet and greet the residents and answer enquiries by telephone, email or from callers to the desk
- Assist residents with luggage/shopping to and from their apartment
- Deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain courteous at all times
- Ensure effective security of residents and the building at all times including manning any CCTV and aiding the smooth running of car parking facilities
- Assist residents with problems relating to apartment fixtures and fittings as and when required
- Check and screen all visitors., guests and any contractor staff, ensuring that they have permission to be present in the building
- Carry out regular patrols of the building and report any faults and/or security breaches found to the Head Concierge
- Ensure the tidiness of the common areas of the building and assist with the cleaning of public areas
- Ensure correct reporting of any security/health & safety issues, incidents and complaints; taking appropriate action in the event of an emergency
- Issue keys only to correct personnel/residents whilst recording at all times the signing in and out of keys
- Responsible for all deliveries to the main reception desk. Receive, safeguard and issue parcels/registered mail; notifying residents of any deliveries to arrange collection from the front desk
- Give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift, highlighting any events that have occurred and forthcoming events
We’re looking for someone with a genuine interest in building effective relationships with both residents and colleagues alike. You’ll have a warmth about you and take a hands-on approach, showing co- operation and support in the pursuit of estate goals!
You will also:
- Ideally have experience in luxury hotels or residential developments in a 'Front of House’ role
- Have experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Have proven ability to handle confidential information and sensitive matters professionally
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have working knowledge of health & safety requirements and legislation
- Be well presented at all times, wearing either the staff uniform or a suit
Working Hours: Shift of 4 days on 4 days with hours of 07.00-15.00 & 14.00-22.00 on a rota basis
Get in touch today and let us make it happen!
* Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *