Media Sales Executive
Are you ready to own your career? Do you want to really impact on the career of others?
We're looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Media Sales Executive.
- In 1995 reed.co.uk became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- reed.co.uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
What you’ll do
- Generate new business - make business development calls to establish new business opportunities for reed.co.uk. We work with a wide range of different companies, ranging from some of the world’s biggest brands, such as HSBC, Audi and Amazon, through to some of the UKs smallest local businesses and the latest digital start-ups. We’re always looking to add to these names and that’ll be a big part of your role.
- Account manage - Whatever the size of the business, we want to make sure all of our clients are getting the most out of reed.co.uk. First-class account management is an absolute necessity to be successful in this position.
- Provide excellent customer service - Whether it’s working with brand new clients, or nurturing existing relationships, we want to give all of our customers the very best experience.
- Be passionate about our brand - We want you to know our brand values inside out, and be passionate and enthusiastic about what we do. You’ll be an expert in our products and their features, and use that knowledge to match the needs of your clients.
- Generate new ideas - We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and services, and we encourage everyone at reed.co.uk to think of new and innovative ideas to help make our business better.
What you’ll need
- Enjoy working to targets
- Any previous sales experience although this is not essential
- Ability to create, maintain and grow excellent client relationships
- Good questioning, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Positivity and resilience
- Great attention to detail
- Did we mention interpersonal skills?
What you’ll get **
- Up to £25,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Love Mondays campaign - something new happening every Monday - pizza Mondays, massages, yoga etc.
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
- Performance incentives including trainer club - vouchers of £100 to spend on trainers of your choice, posh local breakfasts and scaling the O2 to name a few
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
The role is right for you if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment. However, if you want to work in a 'boiler room’, don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person, this really is not the place for you.
So if you want to join the UK’s leading job board and one of its most innovative digital platforms ... and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today and apply now.