Graduate Sales Executive
2 days left
- Full Time
This European brand leader is looking for a candidate to join a two-year Graduate Sales Training scheme. You will be exposed to a number of departments to gain great exposure to the business.
Sector: Refrigerated Logistics
Role: Based from a busy sales office, as a graduate sales executive you will work with an experienced sales team as well looking to generate new business initially. Converting leads, producing quotations and developing accounts you will need to have well rounded people skills with the tenacity to win business face to face.
The Company: One of Europe's largest providers of refrigerated logistic solutions this is an outstanding opportunity to join an organisation that offers excellent prospects and progression. We are looking for candidates with an immediate start who are smartly presented, ambitious and trainable.
As a Graduate Sales Executive responsibilities, will include:
- New business
- Generating awareness of the portfolio of products
- Progression to key account management
- Proposal and quotation writing
- Technical support
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent personal presentation
- Interest in the automotive industry
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £23,000 basic salary plus OTE £38,000
- Audi A3
- Healthcare and Pension