Regional Sales Executive
Regional Sales Executive / Business Development Manager EJ850
Up to £25,000 basic plus OTE £40,000 and excellent benefits
Our client a leading UK courier company is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their Aberdeen Branch. The role is to cover the Aberdeen postcode area. Our client are offering the Business Development Manager a competitive salary of up to £25,000 plus OTE £10k targeted bonus. Use of company car through the working day (or business mileage paid) and company phone, laptop, 21 days holiday + stats.
The Business Development Manager will implement a tried and tested sales process to secure new business for our same day courier and transport service.
The Business Development Manager role will include:
- Plan own time, taking into account priorities and deadlines
- Present information in a clear logical manner and to actively listen
- Demonstrate repeated effort and resilience when overcoming a number of obstacles to achieve a result
- Always shows a positive attitude and achieves outcomes despite setbacks
- Demonstrate persistence despite rejection and takes all the necessary action to ensure the timely delivery of successful business outcomes
- Project self- confidence and believes in their capacity to be successful
- Demonstrate an understanding of the customer and their needs
- Identify, build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts in order to deliver success and maximise sales opportunities
- Demonstrate an understanding of selling a value proposition to the customer
With excellent opportunities to develop and progress your career this is a role where you can really excel - Please apply now for an immediate interview and start date.