This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to join a huge business that is continually expanding worldwide working as a Community Manager based in Cardiff.
My client is the worlds largest provider of flexible workspace solutions, with customers including some of the most successful entrepreneurs, individuals and multi-billion dollar corporations. They are leading a business revolution in 100+ countries, with over 1 million clients and growing. We're helping businesses of all sizes adapt to the changing needs of mobile working, global growth and the demand for flexible working - we make business happen.
Their network includes almost 3000 business centres, spanning almost 900 cities across 120 countries.Through our range of office formats, as well as our growing mobile, virtual office, and workplace recovery businesses, we enable people and businesses to work where they want, when they want, how they want, and at a range of price points.
The Community Manager maintains the full operational functions of a centre, whilst serving as a backup for the Area Manager by conducting centre tours when needed.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability:
- Lead by example creating a strong ethos of customer service throughout the team
- Drive customer retention through great service and focused customer engagement
- Maximise customer satisfaction results (NPS) through regular customer engagement and the highest levels of centre standards
- Handle customer concerns, coordinating questions through to prompt resolution with the Global Service Centre (GSC) team on behalf of the customers
- Ensure your customers are invoiced accurately and payments collected on time
- Hold regular community events in your centre
Grow the Business
- Serve as the primary backup for the Area or General Manager including (as needed) conducting customer needs analysis meetings, selling the range and touring customers
- Ensure that all daily service charges are captured and entered into the billing system on a daily basis
- Support new company initiatives, including the implementation of new tools and systems to improve efficiency
Running the Centre
- Ensure that the centre is 'show ready' at all times
- Manage any administrative tasks required to run the centre
- Ensure all queries raised by customers are dealt with quickly
- Ensure compliance to Health and safety procedures
- EBIT (Centre EBIT level)
- Centre NPS level
- Employee NPS level
The suitable candidate must have the following:
- Strong Customer Service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both local language and English (written and oral)
- Professional communication skills with a high success rate in building and maintaining relationships
- Solid organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi task in a demanding environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and ability to operate basic office equipment
- Proven success in self lead generation and business development.
- Professional communication skills
- Commercial/ results driven
- Previous P&L exposure
- Customer service
- Accurate - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken and written word
- Problem solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
- Agile - Ability to deal with shifting priorities and issues inherent in a young company
- Passionate - A desire and passion to beat the competition and win
- Pragmatic - Ability to be hands-on as well as strategic and be a trouble-shooter when the business need deems it appropriate to do so.
Education / Certifications:
- Graduate Calibre
- Relevant professional experience
This is a permanent role based in Cardiff, salary is dependant on experience, paying up to £25,000 as a basic salary.