Support Worker- Adults with Learning Disabilities
Do you have a genuine passion for helping others and looking for a rewarding job? Would making a positive impact on someones life appeal to you? If so this could be the perfect role for you...
We are currently looking for Support Workers to work with Adults with Learning Disabilities. We are looking for people with energy and who want to get involved and create a fullfulling life for those they are caring for. For this role we are looking for someone who can be flexible with their work schedule on a temporary basis as the shifts can vary from long days, with sleep ins, to shorter shifts, depending on the needs of the service user.
Benefits of the role:
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge within the Health and Social care setting whilst working to a schedule that suits you.
Other benefits include:
* Weekly Pay
* Your own dedicated consultant
* Flexible shifts, weekdays, evenings and weekends
* Paid Annual Leave
Responsibilities for this role:
* To be involved in supporting service users with their physical care and personal hygiene needs, ensuring that their independence is preserved and developed as far as possible.
* To escort and assist service users, as required, in and around the service and in the community with various appointments they may have
* To be able to report and record information accurately
Essential requirements include:
* To effectively listen to colleagues handovers and be able to retain information around service users requirements
* To be flexible in your working hours (days and nights, weekdays, weekends)
* Have 6 months paid experience within care
Our recruitment process is simple; to apply for the role you must be able to commit to a face to face interview and to be able to provide right to work, proof of id and proof of address.
If you're looking to join a company with fantastic training opportunities, competitive salary and a company who can offer you a great work/life balance then apply today or call Sally on 01392 267246 . We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.