Digital Project Manager / Web PM
Digital Project Manager / Web PM - (Digital Communications)
A Digital Project Manager / Web PM is needed to join a leading digital communications company based in Shoreditch. Expect to play a hands-on role project managing the delivery and technical execution of award-winning digital communication projects.
With over 2000 global clients, 500 staff and offices across Europe, North America and Asia – Pacific, this innovative digital communications company leads the way in delivering highly effective digital experiences, for the world's largest companies. Due to a period of exciting growth they are now seeking a Digital Project Manager / Web PM to help deliver outstanding solutions.
Working alongside a collaborative team of designers, account managers, strategists and developers the Digital Project Manager / Web PM will manage the full project lifecycle from initiation to completion. On a day-to-day basis expect to plan, lead and deliver both single and multiple stream projects, co-ordinate resources, manage project risk, compile job and project estimates, monitor budgets, set review schedules and much more. In short you will be the connecting glue between each department; ensuring outstanding digital communication projects are delivered on time and exceed client expectations.
To qualify. You should be a Digital Project Manager / Web Project Manager / Digital Producer / Digital PM / Digital Account Manager / Agile Project Manager / Waterfall Project Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of project managing complex technical / web-build projects;
- A methodical and proactive Project Management style, comfortable with multiple projects and being accountable for budgets and deadlines;
- Knowledge of a wide range of methodologies and technologies;
- Experience in project management techniques and tools, with ability to mentor junior team members;
- Some knowledge of the technical aspects of Web Development;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with effective problem solving abilities;
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail;
- Excellent communication, presenting and interpersonal skills.
Experience with corporate websites and investor relations / corporate communications space would be advantageous, as is any experience within Agile and Waterfall environments.
In return the Digital Project Manager / Web PM can expect excellent benefits (25 days holiday, subsidised gym membership, monthly socials, Health Cash plan, cycle to work scheme & more) and a culture that is fast paced, ambitious, and social. Get in touch.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)