Optimisation Analyst - Graduate / Entry Level
Optimisation Analyst (Graduate / Entry Level Optimisation Analyst)
We are seeking a Graduate / Entry Level Optimisation Analyst to join a pioneering business specialising in intelligent programmatic advertising campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity for an analytically minded graduate with good people skills to progress their career within a leading digital business.
Situated at the forefront of the programmatic industry you will be joining an award winning business which delivers efficient, integrated programmatic advertising across a variety of platforms. Proud to include Expedia, adidas and John Lewis in their long-term client list this leading business combine pioneering technology with a highly analytical approach to deliver exceptional results and ROI for its clients.
The Graduate / Entry Level Optimisation Analyst will help our client deliver great performing campaigns. You will join the Optimisation team who deliver all campaigns, making sure agreed client plans are carried out correctly and in the best possible way.
The Graduate / Entry Level Optimisation Analyst's duties will be:
- To manage and own campaigns that are given by the account team, making key decisions about how to improve targeting to produce the best possible performance;
- To work closely with the account team, letting them know what decisions you're making and getting feedback from them;
- To put together a weekly summary of the actions you've taken, so the account team can share these with the client, explaining your choices and the impact on the campaign;
- To sit in on client calls, providing additional detail and background where needed.
- You will continuously develop your optimisation understanding across all platforms; assist in campaign management, analysis and optimisation to ensure the best possible performance.
To qualify... We are seeking talented graduates who demonstrate a highly numerate and analytical approach. As a guideline you should be able to show:
- An education to degree level in a relevant subject;
- Exceptional analytical and numerical skills;
- A passion for technology and/or advertising;
- Exceptional problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English including strong interpersonal skills;
- A strong work ethic – self-motivation with the ability to take the initiative.
This is a unique opportunity that will see you join an organisation that prides itself in delivering high performing advertising solutions for some amazing client names all within a fun, professional and rewarding working environment! Get in touch...