Account Manager - Furniture
OTE by year 3/4 - circa £80,000 - £120,000
My client is a market leading furniture consultancy offering products, services and objective advice on all aspects of furniture specification and procurement. They collaborate with architects, designers and corporate clients to deliver projects of all sizes in both the UK and abroad.
They are currently seeking an Account Manager to complement their existing team.
As a Furniture Account Manager you will be responsible in assisting with all aspects of the customer journey from initial consultation to pre-implementation.
My client is seeking an exceptional furniture account manager who is confident and keen to take on a new challenge. Their approach is very much consultative and above all you will be professional in your approach.
The Furniture Account Manager role is client focused and key to this role is developing high level relationships. The role is not a business development role, however you will be involved in the pitching process and if needed be supported a Business Development Manager.
- Preparing furniture proposals & quotations
- Working with the client to ensure their specification and requirements are met
- Ensuring the administrative workload is efficiently & effectively carried out
- Acting as an ambassador for the company
- Providing a high level of customer service to the end client reflecting my client’s outstanding reputation
- Building a relationship with the client and guiding them through the pre-implementation process
This is an exciting role and you will be confident & professional and 'stand out from the crowd’. You will be client facing, focused and self-motivated.
You will possess gravitas, commercial acumen and have experience within the furniture sector.
- Previous furniture account management experience (minimum 2 years)
- Hunger for success
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A natural communicator
Working within a dynamic environment, you will make a massive impact within the businesses committed to driving the success of its account management strategy and enjoy the rewards in career development that success in this post will inevitably bring.
Basic salary will be negotiable dependent upon experience. On target earnings are generous and achievable, my client operates a transparent and honest commission policy. OTE by year 3/4 will be circa £80,000 - £120,000
If you feel you have the outstanding qualities required in this role and are keen to take on a new challenge please apply now.