Digital Designer / Web Designer
Senior Digital Designer / Web Designer - (Digital Comms)
A Senior Digital Designer / Web Designer is needed to join a leading digital communications agency based in Shoreditch. Joining a team of pixel perfectionists, expect to brainstorm original ideas across a portfolio of leading brands.
With over 2000 global clients, 500 staff and offices across Europe, North America and Asia – Pacific, this innovative digital communications company has been leading the way delivering highly effective digital experiences, for the world's largest companies. Due to a period of exciting growth they are now seeking a Senior Digital Designer / Web Designer to join their London team of tech lovers.
Showcasing a portfolio of responsive web and app designs the Senior Digital Designer / Web Designer will come armed with digital agency experience and an obsession for pixel-perfect craft. Whether you are leading the development and execution of creative concepts; brainstorming with a talented team; applying user journey, UX and user-centred design (UCD) principles; managing client expectations; mentoring junior designers; or presenting ideas and concepts it will be your essential input that enhances the already impressive reputation of this forward-thinking digital communications agency.
To qualify... You will need to be an adaptable, innovative and creative Senior Digital Designer / Web Designer / Online Designer / Creative Designer or similar with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Digital Design role as a senior member of the team;
- You are highly proficient in the Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator;
- An understanding of UI & UX principles and how to apply them;
- A good understanding of the latest web trends / build techniques in particular Responsive Design;
- The ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative and flexible way;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and comfortable presenting design ideas;
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines;
- You constantly look to improve your skills and help inspire those around you.
In return the Senior Digital Designer / Web Designer can expect excellent benefits (25 days holiday, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme & more) and a culture that is fast paced, ambitious, and social. Get in touch.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Project / Product Management Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Project / Product Management Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Project / Product Management Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)