Finance Manager - Digital Comms
Finance Manager / Finance Business Partner - (Digital Comms)
A Finance Manager / Finance Business Partner is needed to join a leading digital communications company based in Shoreditch. Expect an all-encompassing role managing the UK Finance function for this global group.
With over 2000 global clients, 500 staff and offices across Europe, North America and Asia – Pacific, this innovative digital communications company has been leading the way delivering highly effective digital experiences, for the world's largest companies. Due to a period of exciting growth they are now seeking a Finance Manager / Finance Business Partner to act as the main point of contact within the business for UK finance issues.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller the Finance Manager / Finance Business Partner will play a vital role in the day-to-day financial management of the UK Region. Whether you are undertaking month end business partnering; supporting senior management decisions; reporting & re-forecasting the regions costs and revenues; working closely with the shared service finance centre or providing a high level of service across multiple departments, you will be an energetic finance professional eager to make a difference in this exciting organisation.
To qualify. You should be a Finance Manager / Finance Business Partner / Finance Business Manager / Company Accountant / Management Accountant / Finance Accountant or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Financial Planning & Analysis (FP & A) / Business Partnering Finance role;
- Some experience in financial aspects of agency / SaaS business models such as; percentage complete revenue recognition, MRR, backlog, LTV, CAC, churn and cash flow;
- You are a qualified accountant or finalist;
- Comfort in a complex multi entity, multi – currency group;
- First class written and oral communication skills with the ability to present with confidence.
Experience of working with browser based finance applications such as CRM, Adaptive Insights, Qlik Sense, Concur would be advantageous.
In return the Finance Manager / Finance Business Partner can expect excellent benefits (25 days holiday, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme & more) and a culture that is fast paced, ambitious, and social. Get in touch.
More searches like this
- Accountancy Operations £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Media & Advertising Operations £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Operations £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Operations £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Operations £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)