Project Manager / Digital PM
Project Manager / Digital PM - Digital Agency
A Project Manager / Digital PM is needed to join a fast paced creative agency based just a short walk from Ladbrook Grove station. Expect to work on exciting projects that range from eCommerce web sites to multi-functional consumer apps for world renowned brands.
For over two decades this innovative agency has delivered outstanding digital solutions for world leading brands such as L'Oréal, Lacoste, DeLonghi, Clarks and many more. Due to continued success they are now seeking a Project Manager / Digital PM to deliver award winning digital projects in an environment that everyone truly loves to be in.
Joining a talented team of 20 the Project Manager / Digital PM will be responsible for managing a diverse spectrum of projects from inception to launch. On a day-to-day basis expect to manage project requirements, workflows, timelines and resource plans, implement processes to maximise efficiency, evaluate risks, monitor and analyse project status and anything else necessary to ensure outstanding digital project are delivered on time and on budget.
To qualify. You should be a Project Manager / Digital PM / PM / Digital Project Manager / Web Project Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Digital PM role within an agency;
- Great project management and organisational skills;
- The ability to lead, motivate and support a team;
- Impeccable attention to detail and an insistence on quality;
- The ability to manage multiple projects;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with effective problem solving abilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager / Digital PM to become part of a highly successful Creative Studio. In return expect regular team meals and drinks out, quarterly bonuses, work / life balance, pension and a team full of talented highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude. Get in touch.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Research & Analysis Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Research & Analysis Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Research & Analysis Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Research & Analysis Retail jobs in London (Central)