IT Project Manager - Financial Services
IT Project Manager / IT Delivery Manager - Financial Services
An IT Project Manager / IT Delivery Manager is needed to join a renowned insurance group based in Reigate, Surrey. Undertaking an exciting digital transformation expect to play a key role delivering major IT projects.
Founded in 2000, this leading insurance and price comparison group employ more than 1600 people across three sites in the UK. Although well-established their culture is still akin to a lean and flat start-up with an approachable management team and great benefits. They are now seeking an enthusiastic IT Project Manager / IT Delivery Manager to join their talented team.
Joining the Solution Delivery team the IT Project Manager / IT Delivery Manager will utilise their experience with Scrum, Kanban & Waterfall methodologies to deliver multiple projects from discovery through to implementation. Whether you are developing the project plan; building a high performing team; managing suppliers; handling the project schedule, risks and issues; or controlling project budgets (up to £1m) it will be your knowledge of project management processes, techniques and tools which delivers outstanding results.
To qualify.You should be an IT Project Manager / PM / IT Delivery Manager / Agile Project Manager / Technical Project Manager / Delivery Manager / Project Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of using Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall methodologies or a combination of to successfully deliver value in a customer focused financial services environment;
- Experience of building teams based on agile or lean project management methodologies;
- Experience of managing project budgets, delivering value for money and forecasting need;
- Experience of delivering business and technical projects using internal and external suppliers;
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and presentation skills;
- The ability to function in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Qualifications in agile (e.g. CSM) and/or project management (PMP, PRINCE2) would be advantageous.
With an inclusive culture, the IT Project Manager / IT Delivery Manager can expect a superb working environment offering great benefits and a highly competitive salary. Get in touch...
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in Reigate
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Research & Analysis £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in Reigate
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in Reigate
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in Reigate