Customer Insight Analyst
Our client is a market leading fully integrated real estate company offering expertise in investment, development, and property management of multifamily residential properties globally. The UK business is rapidly growing, providing exceptional accommodation through our Chapter platform, as well as an expanding portfolio of Multifamily rental apartments.
Supports the delivery of business plan targets and the execution of strategies for achieving operational excellence by generating and analysing reports on the UK property management performance. Gathers and analyses market, client and portfolio data, providing management with data and input to identify opportunities for improving performance and customer satisfaction. Performing other analytical and program management tasks that support the operation of the business. You must have worked or be working with customer insight data.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Owns the operations leasing reports to track and analyse leasing and occupancy performance and trends and highlight opportunities for rental growth or corrective marketing activity.
- Provides support and assistance to managers, key business leaders and others by fielding questions and requests, gathering data and reports and assisting in resolving issues related to operational policies and performance.
- Works with other functions (Sales, Marketing, Health & Safety) to track key performance indicators and provide regular and consistent reporting to the business.
- Gathers and analyses financial, market, and other data to evaluate overall performance of the assigned portfolios versus budgets, targets and client expectations, preparing summaries, reports, recommendations and other interpretive reports to support business decisions.
- Participates in project teams to implement process improvements, new applications and programs targeted to improve operational performance.
- Owns the reporting of customer satisfaction metrics using business tools.
- Tracks competitor pricing and performance and collates market data for the business.
- Owns the maintenance of operational KPI databases used to gather and report on performance.
- Supports annual rent and budget setting processes, new acquisition due diligence and such other reports, analyses and tasks as necessary.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in systems and tools used to understand, monitor and track performance.
- Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organisational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s).
- Demonstrates appropriate safe behaviours in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
- Identifies areas for improvement, offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity, and implements ideas that achieve operational excellence.
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes.
- This role will report to the Operations Director; although work will also be assigned by the Operations Director.
- This role acts as the first point of contact for our clients Student and Multi-Family Operations department and Central Services in relation to regular performance data/metrics and requests for data and analysis.
- The role will be the owning author of weekly/monthly/quarterly operational reporting covering revenue, expenditure, customer satisfaction and other areas but excluding financial reporting produced by the Accounting Team.
- This role will require visits to properties or external meeting locations.
- The role will utilise our core business systems including property management systems, financial systems and office programs.
- The role will cover predominantly London portfolios with some regional UK coverage.
- The role will interact with Regional Operations Managers, Community Managers and other colleagues in Property Operations Management, Investment and Development, HR, Accounting and Finance, Facilities/Maintenance, Sales and Marketing as well as senior management.
- This role will have some interface with external suppliers and investors.