Sales Account Manager (ex Chef's)
Are you a Chef looking for a change, but would still like to work with Food?
Our client is a well-established supplier of high-quality food products to the food service industry, with a broad range of products aimed to offer a "one-stop shop" for their customers. They are focused on innovation and dedicated to excellent customer service. This role is covering the Hertfordshire area.
The role of Account Manager will be involved with the sales of all products in the company’s broad and growing range. You’ll be responsible for maximise selling opportunities through existing customers as well as having the tenacity to source your own leads, generating new business and increasing the number of trading customers.
- Ensuring that the customer’s expectations are managed and fulfilled.
- Working with varied internal departments and teams to manage new and develop customer accounts in the most effective manner.
- Produce product pricing quotations for customers.
- Converting new business opportunities through active prospecting.
The ideal candidate will be experienced as a Chef, (full induction and training given) or already have great food sales environment experience.
- Self-motivation and enthusiastic.
- Proven track record in sales, working to and achieving targets.
- To portray a professional, friendly and helpful manner at all times.
- Computer literacy - confident with MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident and resourceful in the face of challenges, with a positive attitude.
- Problem-solving capabilities and a logical approach to issues.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, with both colleagues and customers.
Excellent benefits: £25-33k basic & commission, 1 month Induction and mentoring, company car, fuel card, laptop, mobile phone, expenses, progression, positive team environment, professional and growing company.
Commission: Transparent system, based on growth, monthly and Qtrly paid! Very achievable targets and OTE+ from £8k per month++ no limit!!
This role would suit candidates that have a passion for food and have worked in either Chef / Sales / Field Sales / Account Manager / Sales Executive / Sales Representative posts in Hertfordshire.
We thank you for your application and advise you that due to the high volume of applications that we can receive, if we have not contacted you within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Pip Consultancy are committed to promoting equal opportunities regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.