Senior Legal Adviser - Spirit Energy
An exciting opening has arisen to join the Legal Team at Spirit Energy, a newly formed European oil and gas exploration and production company operating in 4 different countries.
- Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
- Location: Aberdeen
Senior Legal Adviser - What will your new role involve?
Reporting into to General Counsel you will provide high quality legal support and guidance across Spirit Energy. Managing a wide variety of stakeholders (internal and external e.g. operators, co-venturers, suppliers, regulators) successfully to produce effective plans and strategies that have been bought into by the business. Accountable for:
- Advising on legal and regulatory frameworks
- Supporting Contractual negotiations
- Advising on operational matters
- Advising on compliance and reputation issues
- Managing claims and disputes
- Drafting/reviewing of agreements
Senior Legal Adviser - About You
We are looking for a strong stakeholder manager to work effectively across multiple disciplines to agree and implement key activities. To be successful in this role you will be/have:
- Bachelors of Law (LLB) or equivalent from recognized University, preferably with post-graduate legal studies
- General strong business awareness
- Experience within the Oil & Gas industry
- Experience working with external stakeholders
Spirit Energy is one of Europe's top independent oil & gas exploration and production companies. It was formed by a joint venture in 2017 between Centrica's Exploration & Production business and Bayerngas Norge.
We strive for high performance and embrace diversity. We support flexible working hours and part-time working. On top of that we also offer 12 flex days per year in addition to annual leave entitlement. Have you got Spirit?
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82806408