Become a Software Developer at CenturyLink
Business Intelligence Developer
- A career in an industry you’re passionate about
- Stimulating and challenging role
- Fantastic career prospects with an IT leader
- Competitive salary
- Full training and certification in as little as 3 months
CenturyLink are a world leading provider of telecoms and fibre-optic communications and are actively welcoming applications from individuals looking to build a career in Software Development.
They are working with The Training Room to identify ambitious code enthusiasts who are eager to learn the skills required to become certified programmers. Full training is available, so no experience is required as The Training Room will align you with a course to help ensure you are industry ready.
You could even be certified in 3 months, at which point you will be guaranteed interviews and a starting position within a suitable role.
Become fully certified in:
- Microsoft Software Development Fundamentals (MTA)
- CIW: Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist
- Oracle OCA Java
- Microsoft MCSA/MCSE
- Design, develop, code, test, modify, debug and document Business Intelligence software solutions that satisfy the requirements of one or more user groups
- Provide on-hand new development as well as support, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications in various programming languages such as VBA & SQL
- Design and creation of database solutions for SQL Server, including tables, stored procedures, triggers and indexes
- Create Excel & SSRS reports covering financial and operational reporting.
- Learn to use bespoke tools, develop and design adhering to strict guidelines
If you think you have what it takes to become a software developer and want to learn more about how you could have your dream job in as little 3 months, then get in touch today.
Click apply for further information and we’ll help with any questions you may have.