Audit Senior - Top 50 Firm - £43,000 - Central London
Audit Senior | Top 50 Firm | £43,000 | Central London
AJ Chambers are seeking a qualified Audit Senior to join a top 50 firm based in Central London.
Working on clients operating in various sectors including, but not limited to, technology, property, retail, professional services, charities etc., with a typical annual turnover up to £50m. This role will be most suited to someone who thrives on challenge, is delivery focused, enjoys accountability, has a 'can-do' attitude and is looking to improve his/her skills and competencies through self-development.
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners.
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required.
- Co-ordinate fieldwork at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm.
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties.
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects.
- Development and supervision of trainees.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients.
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across all competencies.
The Ideal Candidate will have
- ACA or ACCA qualified, with 3 year’s experience in a medium practice
- Existing senior and manager in a practice with comprehensive audit experience;
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of auditing and accounting standards and developments;
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships with clients;
- Aptitude for teamwork and problem solving;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- An ambition for long term career development and a desire to train and undertake new experiences;
- Excellent report and letter writing skills;
- Competent user of Word, Outlook and Excel.