Our client, a well known wealth management organisation, is seeking an individual to provide paraplanning support to their most senior consultants in their Reading office.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- Prepare suitability letters, reports and recommendations for areas including; investments and pensions
- Undertake pension, income drawdown and investment reviews as well as making recommendations across these areas
- Product and fund research
- Prepare cash flow models
- Formulate illustrations and proposals whilst undertaking research to support recommendations
- Provide technical support to complex client queries
- Knowledge of life, personal pension and investment products
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Paraplanning experience or ex-IFA
If you are interested in the Paraplanner role then please apply now.