Sole Legal Counsel - Nottingham
Legal Counsel - Nottingham
Due to continued growth an excellent position has arisen for a motivated lawyer in the East Midlands. The company operates globally and are a market leader in their field.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating on a wide range of commercial agreements including; software, technology, IT, distribution, supplier etc.
- Providing legal support to all business functions ensuring that risk is mitigated throughout.
- Taking ownership of the companies compliance.
- Assisting in IP related matters.
- Instructing external counsel where required.
- Working closely with senior level stakeholders including the MD and majority shareholders.
- UK Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
- Strong desire to work in-house and take ownership of a legal function.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Commercial law - ideally with tech experience.
- Able to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
Please apply immediately to be considered.
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy