Purchase and Sales Ledger Clerk
We are currently looking for an immediately available experienced Purchase and Sales Ledger Clerk to join a UK national property business based in North Liverpool. The role and business offers great stability, personal development and excellent benefits. The primary responsibilities of this role is the day to day maintenance of a set of ledgers and providing end to end purchase and sales edger duties/ building relationships with suppliers.
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Posting journals
- Dealing with Purchase Ledger queries
- Sales ledger duties
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Chasing queries to resolution
- Supplier payment runs
- Building and maintaining supplier relationships
- Daily use and SAP and excel
- Excellent benefits which include: Pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Private medical cover
- Hours- 9am-5pm
- Free on-site parking also easy access to train station
- Stable growing business & team
- Good team player
- Confident communicator
- Good on excel
- SAP experience not essential but preferred (training will be given)
Apply Now: To apply for this role please submit your details and CV, we are shortlisting and interviewing ASAP and will contact you if you are successful. The client is ideally looking for an immediate to 1 week start, however will consider longer notices for the right person so please apply if you are interested.
Please note due to high volumes of applications we will not be able to respond to everyone, if you have not been contacted within 10 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82577557