Credit Controller- High Salary
Credit Controller - Highly competitive salary
Salary £20- £23k
Start Date: Immediately
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join this prestigious firm in Sheffield. Based on the edge of the City you will be within walking distance from all major transport routes. Due to considerable growth several opportunities have arisen within the credit control department for experienced credit controllers to join this flourishing team. Your duties will be as follows:
* Chasing outstanding debt primarily via telephone making high volumes of calls and updating the system accordingly
* Working to achieve weekly and monthly targets
* Liaison with external and internal clients to progress payment of invoices.
* Handling high volume of client queries and escalating accordingly.
* Engage in discussions with Revenue Control Team on debtor issues.
* Maintaining up to date bad and doubtful debt provisions.
* Working with the Debt Recovery Team in minimising overdue debt.
* Account reconciliations
* Production of manual statements.
* Query resolution
This is a fantastic position for a competent credit controller to join this forward thinking company. Working in a large team you will be reporting directly into the Senior Credit Controller. You must be proficient with MS Excel and have an excellent knowledge of credit control processes. Working in a high pressured and demanding environment, the ability to form and maintain strong relationships with clients is key.
* Highly competitive salary
* Training & progression
* Subsidised travel
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82493191