Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client, based in Harlow, Essex seeks an ambitious Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Managing and developing PPC campaigns
• Manage paid advertising across social networking platforms utilising targeted custom audiences.
• Co-ordinate and monitor social media activity across all platforms including but not limited to Facebook, twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
• Develop general use of social media platforms
• Developing organic search position by understanding, developing and implementing good SEO techniques including the creation of written content, blogs, best practice website structure and infographics
• Working with designers and web development company to optimise landing pages for maximum conversion
• Produce regular reviews/analysis of campaigns to monitor budgets and ROI. Work closely with the web development company to maximise user experience by delivering well designed, user friendly web content
• Continue to develop & utilise new technologies or techniques to continue to grow our online presence.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.