Telesales Agent - Immediate Start
Telesales Agent - Basic salary £18-20k, OTE £30k Uncapped Commission
Make It Cheaper are expanding rapidly and are looking to recruit Telesales Agents to start a career with us. As a Telesales Agent you would expect to have superb career prospects, great benefits and an excellent financial package which increases with progression.
This is a great opportunity to kick start a successful, high earning career.
Here at Make It Cheaper we really look after our employees and ensure that there is maximum support to progress throughout the business. We promote success and provide full training to our employees with many promotions and celebrations along the way progressing to a Senior Broker on average 6-9 months.
We are looking for individuals who want to enjoy our fun, vibrant and friendly atmosphere working towards targets whilst being highly rewarded with performance parties, trips away and activity afternoons to mention but a few.
We like to treat our customers well and show each Client our Passion, Trust and Expertise whilst enjoying an excellent work life balance.
- Conducting outbound and inbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across the UK to enhance sales.
- Establishing Customer needs and identifying sales opportunities, passing all calls to the senior team to close
- Matching products to established needs and liaising with each Sales team on an ongoing basis dealing with all areas of the business including Insurance, Energy and Telecommunications
- Maintaining regular and documented contact with existing customer base, building relationships and developing new accounts
Staggered targets are set to achieve 4 Career promotions, once these are achieved you will move into a senior role of your choice specialising in Commercial Insurance, Energy OR Telecommunications.
What you can expect?
- Sunday Times best company to work for with fast career progression
- An exciting, vibrant and energetic working environment
- Company recognition - bonuses, incentives, value awards, frequent team lunches, trips away and great nights out
- Quarterly company events
- Experienced and supportive management team
- Open ended award scheme linked to your performance
- High growth business
- Holiday increase per years’ service
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Pension scheme
- Monday to Friday - no weekends or Bank holidays
The ideal candidate will have some exposure to sales including retail but this is not essential as we are looking for people who want a career in sales! You will be passionate about selling and making it easier for our customers by putting them first. If you are articulate, confident and friendly with a bright and enthusiastic personality and a pleasant and appealing telephone manner then we would love to hear from you!
If you have experience in any of the following, then you are highly encouraged to apply today: Sales, Junior Broker, Retail Sales, Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Business Development, Business to Business Sales, B2B Sales, Sales Advisor, Fundraising, Fundraiser, Canvassing, Canvasser, Business to Consumer Sales, B2C Sales, Account Manager, Delegate Sales, Call centre agents, New Business Executive, Advertising Sales, Product Sales, Cold Calling, Lead Generation, Sales Agent, Direct Agent, Commission Only Sales, Direct Marketing, Door to Door Sales, D2D, Telesales, Call Centre, Customer Service Advisor.