Salary: - up to £18,000 basic with additional uncapped OTE!
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Looking for an exciting new sales career? This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a career within the Insurance Industry and to be rewarded with a professional qualification at the end of your training period, having the chance to progress within the company. The role does include a competitive basic salary with the opportunity to also further your salary by uncapped on target earnings.
Initially on an hourly rate, Our Client will heavily invest in your training, and once completed you will become a permanent member of their team with your salary increasing to the wage shown above.
Our Clients phone lines are open between the hours of 9am and 7pm, 7 days a week, therefore a degree of flexibility will be required from you, working a total of 40 hours per week.
- Customer service - either face to face or by telephone
- Excellent communication & sales skills
- Be motivated and enjoy the sales challenges and targets
- 3 GCSE's grades C or above, including Maths, English, or equivalent
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Bonus Schemes
- Annual Pay Increases
- Professional Insurance Qualifications
- Basic Salary increase after 6 months*
- Time during your working hours to study
- Child Care Vouchers
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Annual Company Parties & Events
- Handle all calls (inbound and outbound) to maximise opportunities through communication and negotiation skills
- Commit to own personal development
- Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all colleagues and customers, promoting a professional business image
- Develop and maintain a competent level of technical and system knowledge to achieve transfers and targets
- Attend company training programmes to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Contribute to the achievement of individual, team and department targets