Client Insight Manager
- Full Time
Archant Dialogue is the content agency division of Archant working with premier brands such as Harley-Davidson, AGA, British Eventing, Brittany Ferries and Center Parcs. We craft magazines in print and digital as well as design, build and manage websites, e-newsletters, and promotional material and social media campaigns.
This newly created opportunity for a Client Insight Manager is ideal for an experienced professional who is accomplished in understanding a brands’ audience, competition and data and is able to translate that research into actionable recommendations that will develop the clients brand and increase audience opportunities.
Outputs will include helping to translate these insights into trend-driven consumer content for our editors, marketing industry-relevant reports and other content that will help drive new business, client retention and new product development.
The role involves being the guardian of research and insight initiatives; including generating, curating and distributing this insight in order that new ideas, competitor observations, future industry insights and marketing possibilities can be presented back to the clients and new avenues of opportunity open up for both Client and Archant Dialogue.
You will have experience in providing written and presentational insight that enables us to have an up-to-the minute understanding of the content and marketing landscape, clients’ consumer and customer behaviour and relevant business sector news, trends, reports and events.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the business development, marketing, sales and editorial teams by seeking data and providing written and presentational insight
- Conducting primary research (qualitative and quantitative) on behalf of Dialogue and our clients.
- Using client customer data, industry databases and other tools at our disposal (in-house or purchased), applying relevant segmentations, extracting audience insights or general business intelligence.
- Presenting findings and recommendations clearly and concisely to peer teams and senior management.
- Helping to translate these insights into trend-driven consumer content for our editors, marketing industry-relevant reports and other content that will help drive new business and client retention, and new product development.
SALARY, BONUS & BENEFITS
• Salary range IRO £45k + discretionary bonus
• Car allowance, laptop and phone
• Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
• Free weekly & monthly publications
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Archant Gold - matched charity fund raising
• Give as You Earn - tax-free charity giving scheme
• Structured career progression, ongoing training and personal performance reviews
Archant is a privately owned media company that employs around 1,500 staff. It is the fifth largest regional newspaper publisher in the UK with titles in East Anglia, London, Kent and the South West, publishing 1.6 million copies a week in print and reaching six million readers a month online. Its portfolio of more than 50 news brands includes many magazines and numerous digital products.