Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Location Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Employment Type Full Time/ Permanent
Minimum Experience Experienced individual required
Salary £24k - £30k
Our client is an award-winning communications solution provider, supplying high quality, high speed and cost effective solutions. They are proud to be the largest exclusively business-to-business, end-to-end communications provider in the UK.
Possessing their own OFCOM regulated core network which is unique for a company of it's size. It’s rugged, fast, secure and is built to support voice services as much as data services.
Whilst striving to deliver outstanding client care, their goal is to create long-lasting, mutually beneficial partnerships with their customers. With a 'family feel’ to the workplace culture which inspires innovation and rewards performance. The core values are excellence, integrity, responsibility and passion.
A driven individual is required to join this fast paced and exciting Marketing team.
Training will be provided where required, in order for the successful candidate to progress in the role.
Purpose of the Role
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in a small, busy marketing team, supporting the business across several UK locations. Ensuring brand alignment on all collateral and mediums, using marketing skills to interact with a varied audience and using the entire marketing mix - no day will be the same!
- Event management, managing a range of different events and exhibitions, making bookings, supporting the sales team and collating feedback.
- PR activities, ensuring the brand is present in the local press and working with media agencies and external bodies.
- CRM database management, you will be the main administrator for the internal CRM database, setting up new users and proactively looking at ways to improve internal systems whilst supporting the sales team.
- Internal communications, writing engaging copy for a range of audiences including emails and internal newsletters.
- Producing marketing collateral for a complex range of products and services, writing case studies, product overviews etc.
- Managing the internal intranet, posting news items and ensuring documents are kept up-to-date.
- Assisting with material for the website, posting blogs and ensuring information is updated.
- Assisting with digital marketing, including social media channels and writing blogs.
- Campaign management, creating and sending email campaigns to clients and prospects.
- Managing several busy inboxes and responding to internal and external stakeholder queries.
- Working with external agencies and partners.
- Working collaboratively across teams.
The key responsibilities and accountabilities highlighted in this job are indicative and may vary over time. Job holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of this role.
- CIM qualified and/or related degree.
- 2 years experience in a B2B Marketing role, preferably in a commercial fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with a CRM database (ideally Goldmine CRM) as well as MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Experience of working in a telecoms, communications or technical industry would be desirable.
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Excellent organisation and administration skills.
- Excellent customer service approach.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, especially proof reading.
- Excellent listening skills and clear concise verbal and written skills.
- Creative and able to communicate ideas to colleagues at all levels.
- Calm, confident manner able to work effectively under pressure.
- Solution focused and flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work as part of a small team and to use their own initiative.
- Able to prioritise workload and manage regular interruptions to remain productive.
The Company values diversity and is committed to equality of opportunity.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
James Recruitment is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
''Recommend a Friend'' Due to the demand for high calibre professional candidates we have introduced a recommend a friend incentive scheme. This scheme will reward the introduction to James Recruitment of an individual, either directly or not directly. Should this individual find permanent employment through the use of our services and remain in that position for at least 3 months, we will thank you with a reward of £100 of retail vouchers. The scheme is open to both candidates and clients.