Digital Content and Social Exec - Award Winning Agency
Digital Content and Social Executive - (Award Winning Agency)
A Digital Content and Social Executive is needed to join an international B2B media and content marketing agency dedicated entirely to servicing tech businesses. Savvy in all things digital, you'll use your excellent copywriting skills, passion for social media and attention to detail to produce compelling digital campaigns.
Nearly five years old, expanding quickly and staffed by passionate and ambitious marketing professionals, this exciting agency provides expert strategy, content marketing, design/production, media planning and cutting-edge digital services to the tech industry. Going places, they are a market-leading agency that delivers a first-class service to a brilliant client list.
Likely to be a recent grad with demonstrable experience in copywriting or social media marketing, or someone with some relevant experience, you'll start off by supporting the Digital Content and Social team's content creation, paid / organic social and digital marketing programmes, before taking on your own projects. This will include copywriting; reporting on social media campaigns, supporting the development of social media strategies; identifying trends; using insights; keeping up-to-date with new technologies, and demonstrating your understanding of social platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.
To qualify. You could be a talented graduate or a Junior Digital Content and Social Exec / Social Media Assistant / Digital Content Exec / Digital Marketing Assistant / Social Media Executive / Junior Digital Project Manager or similar, we don't mind, as long as your CV demonstrates:
- Experience / Qualifications in Content Creation, Social Media, PR or Journalism;
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail;
- Fantastic numeracy and MS Office skills;
- An understanding of / experience with social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others);
- A passion for all things digital;
- An analytical approach to problem solving;
- An excellent grasp of the English language (written & spoken).
This is a great opportunity to join a company who have grown rapidly since their inception nearly five years ago. In return, expect your ideas to help shape the agency, have a real impact into its future and an amazing benefits package that includes company pension scheme, free breakfast and office snacks, 23 days annual leave (which increase by 1 day for every year (up to 25 days)), company away days, Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month, the chance to work with a young, vibrant team in a modern, open plan office in Shoreditch. Get in touch...
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)