Catering / Events Key Account Manager - Birmingham Area
Tonic have been asked to source a Key Account Manager to join our client's successful and established catering and events team, based just outside of Birmingham. The role involves building client relationships whilst maximising revenue and increasing the profitability of all catering across the venue. You will work in partnership with Catering Operations and have a strong focus on delivering the total catering offer for every event in your portfolio.
What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- Someone motivated and organised, who leads from the front
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service is essential, along with the ability to liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Strong client relationship building skills
- You must be a confident negotiator; you will need to evaluate the clients’ requirements whilst also considering the operational capability of the Catering department and achieving sales targets
- Previous experience in a sales/account management role desirable, with multi-skilled catering operations experience essential
- A high level of personal presentation and articulation is also necessary
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so with a covering letter and up to date CV (it really doesn't look great if your CV is not up to date). Tonic are only interested in hearing from driven, passionate candidates who are serious about their career. In turn we offer an unrivalled service, open and honest communication and an ongoing career consultancy which is the envy of our competitors.
Candidates MUST prove to be eligible to live and work in the UK. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful at this stage.