Make It Cheaper have been making switching and saving easy for UK's small to medium-sized businesses since 2007. In a nutshell, our service takes the hassle out of shopping around for better deals on electricity, gas, commercial insurance, and telecoms. Our success has seen us save £1000's for our customers and we have no intention of slowing down. We want to hit the £1 billion saving mark by 2018 and we know there’s only one way we can do it - by continuing to make switching and saving as easy as we possibly can.
Our Insurance team is responsible for providing a high quality insurance broking service for as many SME customers as possible. They are a fast paced innovative SME telesales team which specialises in placing business primarily through e-trading.
We are now looking for an Insurance Analyst to join their team and be responsible and accountable for the financial elements of the insurance process, ensuring we consistently achieve our high standards, and identify areas for improvement.
As the Insurance Analyst you will be involved in the production of monthly MI packs for internal reporting and external partner reporting, to evaluate and improve performance. You'll be the Acturis reporting expert for the business.
A part of the role will be to undertake ad-hoc projects and analysis relating to Insurance to support Senior Management decision making. In addition you’ll manage key financial suppliers to the Insurance Business to an agreed collaborative set of goals; and support the management of other suppliers to Insurance.
This is a skilled role, which requires data production, analysis and process improvement skills enabling you to make an immediate impact through sharing your expertise. This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-active individual to join a high performing team within a rewarding department.
- Operational reporting including data production and analysis, including development of new reporting as required
- Frequent review of internal data to improve supplier performance
- Making recommendation to enhance processes to achieve supplier goals
- Identifying process improvements with Insurance to ensure customer satisfac-tion and revenue are protected
- Supporting the wider insurance team with financial decisions, advising on the implications and consequences of business decisions
- Supplier benchmarking & statement reconciliation
- Working towards progressive targets
- Managing workload and end to end processes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong knowledge of our insurance product range
- 3+ years’ experience of Commercial SME business (Insurer / Broker)
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proactive approach maintaining a high level of productivity of all tasks and functions
- Proven experience of working with set targets within a customer service environment
- Excellent prioritising skills
- Experience using Acturis system (advantageous)