Accounts / Practice Manager - Woodford, East London
We are currently seeking an Accounts/Practice Manager on behalf of a 2-partner accountancy practice in Woodford, East London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers a high level of responsibility at a forward-thinking firm.
Due to the firm’s current Accounts Manager relocating, they are now seeking a qualified accountant with at least 5 years’ post qualification experience to lead the accounts function and help to drive the practice forward. Sitting just below the partners, the successful candidate will be predominantly reviewing work and supervising the accounts team, ensuring technical standards are high at all times. There will also be a route to partnership in the future for the right candidate.
- Reviewing year-end financial statements and tax returns prepared by the accounts team
- Preparing year-end accounts and tax returns as and when required
- Writing advisory letters to clients with finalised accounts
- Meeting with clients and advising on technical issues
- Supervising the accounts team and providing support
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Working tax knowledge
- ACA or ACCCA qualified, with at least 5 years’ post qualification experience
- Excellent communication
- Commercial drive and the potential to become a partner in the future
If this role is of interest then please either apply direct or contact Jim Knott at AJ Chambers.