Content Production & Community Assistant - Award-winning Digital Agency - London
Established in 2005, our client is an award-winning user experience design focused digital agency and a Deloitte fast 500-technology company. Our client works with both exciting start-ups and established brands like Eurofighter Typhoon and Cancer Research Technology.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £23k - £25k depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
Our ambitious marketing team is hiring a B2B-focused Content Production and Community Assistant. Above all, we’re searching for a great storyteller. You must blend strong copywriting skills with building communities and engaging influencers through creative outreach. Our agency is best known for user experience, digital transformation, web application development and progressive brand strategies.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Research, write and optimise blogs that promote our agency’s USPs, services, approach and culture. You must be comfortable with writing about diverse subjects, from user-centred design and marketing to technical development
- Collaborate with designers to create graphical assets, infographics, videos (and more!) to complement our content themes
- Oversee our monthly email campaigns to client, prospect and agency contacts, sharing thought leadership articles and case studies
- Engage our key audiences on social platforms using organic and paid tactics. Experience of LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook paid advertising is desirable
- Assist with managing a PR agency to promote our major client launches
- Assist with research, content creation and campaign planning for a new white paper. This spans SEO, paid search, social and eshots
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- A background in humanities, journalism and/or creative writing
- A natural copywriter with a keen interest in our industry (web development, web design, UX design and of course marketing).
- Excellent English writing skills
- You have experience in copywriting or marketing roles with examples of written articles/blog to demonstrate copywriting skills
- Confident with the ability to interact with people at all levels of seniority
- Diligent, proactive and eager to learn and improve as much as possible
- A passion for technology and design to quickly get up to speed with our agency’s offering
What are the perks of working at this company?
- An exciting and ever growing set of staff benefits: including company laptop, gym membership, life assurance, pension contributions and Costco card
- Free Friday lunches and BBQs with the team plus free and fresh weekly fruit
- Fun and friendly work environment with talented designers, developers and marketers from all around the world
- Games room where you can unwind and relax
- And more!