Maintenance Technician (Birmingham)
Position: Maintenance Technician (Case Refrigeration Cleaning)
Location: West Midlands and South Coast
Salary: £20,114 salary plus vehicle, possible £500 bonus every 3 months plus pension and medical and other company benefits
Constant night shifts, Sunday to Wednesday night
My client is one of the UK’s fastest growing independent unquoted businesses.
The company is a leading provider of facilities management and building maintenance services to multi site operations.
This one stop solution includes the delivery of refrigeration service and maintenance activity across their impressive client base.
You do not need to hold a formal refrigeration or electrical qualification but retail experience would be desirable.
You will be positive in approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
To carry put a predetermined refrigeration case maintenance programme in line SLA
- To represent the company in a professional and competent manner at all time.
- To ensure case maintenance schedules are completed within agreed timescales.
- To be aware of regulations and codes of practise applicable to the tasks. Specifically
- The merchandising Remerchandising of the refrigeration units
- Utilisation of chemicals.
- To carry out all tasks assigned within the allotted time period to the satisfaction of the company and client.
- To attend training courses as and where necessary and to ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical and business developments.
- To comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act and the company’s Health and Safety Policy at all times.
- To work with company colleagues to ensure that laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all times.
- To comply with any other reasonable request or instruction from the company.
- To work in a manner to support the achievement of company KPIs
- To work in a manner to support lowest cost to operate ethos
- To ensure all systems are working to optimum energy efficiency.
- When require support other engineering disciplines to provide flexibility to service delivery.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Helpful/ friendly manner
- Customer focused
- Planning/organising skills
- Flexible and adaptable attitude to job role
- Flexibility to work in other Stores a reasonable travel distance of their home
- Requirement to undertake further personal development
- Specifically Shine programmes
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- To be mobile and have full driving licence
- Retail experience
- Cleaning or maintenance Industry
- full clean driving licence
Please submit your career details to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.