Trainee Independent Financial Advisor
Clark James are proud to be representing a long established and revered Financial Planning Practice in the Guildford area.
Excitingly they have just placed a Trainee IFA role with us and are looking to recruit ASAP. Please read on for further information.
The business is offering full training, guidance and a hands on experience to develop you into a competent Independent Financial Planner.
At the end of your training you will be able to help clients meet their financial objectives and create bespoke and holistic lifetime financial plans for them. You will become proficient in:
- Estate Planning
- Investment Advice
- Tax and Trust Advice
- Protection Advice
- Retirement Planning
- Providing a robust ongoing service
- Cash flow modelling
You will join the team as a Level 4 qualified Trainee Independent Financial Planner, for the first 12 months or so and until 'Competent Adviser’ status is reached. For the first 12 months you will be shadowing and supporting the Company Director and Associate Director, attending meetings and working in a paraplanner capacity. This will give you the opportunity to learn the business processes, company systems and service proposition whilst experiencing first-hand the role of a Financial Planner.
After approximately 12 months and once 'Competent’ they will then look to help you build a bank of clients with which you will build a strong working relationship and deliver a first class ongoing service.
Whilst initially supporting as a Paraplanner, the Company Director and Associate Director, your role will include:
- Attending client meetings and assisting with follow up advice work
- In-depth research of products, funds and financial strategies to assist with recommendations
- Producing compliant and clear letters and reports for clients.
- Organising the annual review process
- Conducting cash flow modelling sessions with clients
- After approximately 12 months and once you have reached 'Competent Adviser’ status you will start working solely with clients and providing holistic, independent financial advice
This is a first class opportunity to join a company offering a rewarding and long term career with full support and training.
Alongside this an excellent employed salary and benefits are available.
Please apply for an immediate response.